View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2014, 10:03 PM

"I am a hunter, lovely. As such, if I was hunting down a prey, I'd strike when they're low on resources. Vulnerable preys are much more easier to neutralize," Wolffe said angrily as he returned to the main deck and his controls, setting the speedboat on the desired course. Deep down in his mind, though, he was wishing for night to fall upon them faster. He would be able to navigate much more efficiently with their guidance, and their boat wouldn't be so easily spotted. A gentle sigh escaped the hunter's lips as he glanced over his shoulder. Protegée had gone to the far end of the boat after his last movement. He couldn't help it. "Not now, focus on escaping."

Several hours later, the sun was finally setting under the ocean. They were far away from the island, the place he had called home for seven years, and on their way to unknown territory for him. "So," he asked just loud enough for her to listen, "where are we going? I set course for the States' West Coast, but I have no idea where to go."