View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-07-2015, 09:38 PM

"Shouldn't be more than 18 hours or so now. I wish we could have taken some Jedi Starfighers. They are so much faster than these transports." Dragumand complained. He was eager to get back to Coruscant for a new mission. It's not that the hostage situation wasn't a good mission. It just... Lacked the excitement and adventure of the missions he became accustomed to on Tython when he was still an apprentice. His missions so far as a Jedi knight were lack luster in comparison. He wanted something that required daring and pushed the limits of his skill!

Dragumand sat back down, adjusting his lightsaber when it began to dig into his side. Stretching out, he got comfortable and closed his eyes, starting a simple meditation. Opening himself up to the force he reached out with his feelings like his masters had so continuously drilled into him. 'Let go... Reach out... ' It was almost second nature now. While he did his simple meditation he engaged Lielieja in some small talk. "Where do you think our next mission will be?" He asked, "Hopefully somewhere that's dry as a bone..." he added under his breath. However if Lielieja replied, he did not hear it. Something suddenly tugged hard at his senses, drawing his full attention. It was... A disturbance in the force <I sound just like my masters...> he thought in chagrin. He opened his eyes and turned to look at his partner. "Lielieja... Did you feel that?"

((Dragumand totally loves flying though space in the fastest ships he can get his hands on ))