View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-02-2014, 09:59 PM

((Xavirne:I suck at names, so if you have one, please do say!))

Amir Korf stared up at the hot burning sun, his dark eyes sparkling slightly despite there being no hope or happiness in them, and his dark hair tucked underneath a light cap. He could hear some of the others working hard, but he himself found himself simply standing there. After being in the camp for about two years--maybe more maybe less, Amir was only guessing the amount of time--Amir figured out that it was possible to take small breaks if he timed it right. As long as none of the Nazis were looking, he wouldn't get in trouble for it.

After a few minutes, he brought his head back down, blinking a few times to get rid of the haziness that came from staring at the sun. He clutched the shovel a bit as he began to dig once more. He really didn't want to know why he was digging a hole with a few others. In all honesty, he would rather it be just because the Nazis wanted to make them work hard, but Amir knew better.

He let his eyes wander around a bit, watching as people as young as five did work, and as old at eighty did work. He still couldn't grasp why his people were being treated like criminals. As far as Amir was concerned, they did nothing to deserve being sent away to do hard labour. Well, that's if they were strong enough to work. Even though the Nazis tried to keep it hushed at the beginning, Amir knew that if a person was too old, young or weak to work, they would be killed. At first he had been grateful that he was strong enough to work, but after a while he stopped being sure. Surely being dead would be better?

He wasn't even sure if his family was alive any more. He could only hope, but he had none of that left. It had been taken a long time ago, only a little while after he first entered the camp. He only thought logically; if he was still alive, then so was his brother and his father. His mother, maybe, but probably not. He knew how weak she was.

Shaking his head, Amir forced himself to concentrate on digging. It was too troublesome to think of such things.

((hope it's ok))

Last edited by Naruto forever; 01-15-2014 at 10:38 PM..