View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 01-21-2016, 08:20 PM

January 21st -- Ahhh I am so nervous. We are performing our dance today, and this is literally the first time I have ever performed in a dance in my entire life so far, I believe. So yes, my heart rate is up and my body is starting to ache from both nervousness and excitement.

So to take my mind off the upcoming performance, for which we will be rehearsing again in maybe half an hour or so, I have been watching a ton of youtube videos. And so, I wanted to dedicate this post to sharing what youtube channels I am subscribed to.

GiannyL - I was subscribed to her a long time ago on my old email account and just found her again recently. She is fantastic at turning old items into new ones, like big old t-shirts into tight dresses and things like that!

Kurt Hugo Schneider - I love this guy's voice and some of the music he writes and sings.

Chase Holfelder - I first heard about this singer on Kurt Hugo Schneider's channel and immediately subscribed to him afterwards.

Dytto - One of my favorite new singers who was featured on the Ellen show. She is fantastic!

POPSUGAR Food - I love watching baking and cooking videos, and this channel is filled with really good ones because they are short and sweet.

LastWeekTonight - I am a huge fan of John Oliver's show, Last Week Tonight.

Bon Appetit - Another cooking channel. I don't enjoy it as much as POPSUGAR Food, though, and I am actually considering unsubscribing from them, only because I just don't like their videos as much, so I don't really watch some of them.

Zella Day - I love this woman's voice and music!!

Us The Duo - I love these two singers' story. They were both singers, you see, and then they met and fell in love. Now they are married and singing duos for us on Youtube! Isn't that awesome?!