View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2015, 07:40 PM

Friday, February 6, 2015

I haven't been feeling very well today. Didn't sleep well and woke up tired. My stomach has been hurting most of the day and I don't feel like eating. My legs hurt from skating and the bruise I got in the metro the other day. It's really cold outside too so I decided to stay in for my lunch break today and do Mene stuff instead. Not sure if I'll do anything this weekend or just stay home again...

• • •

I honestly don't watch much TV. We recently had to unhook the TV to use the cable for something else but before that I was watching Teen Titans Go. I love that show but the new episodes only come out like every other week. Other than that sometimes I watch wrestling with my fiance (I really just sit next to him and do something of my own) or old Game of Thrones episodes in anticipation of the new season and once in a while some anime on Hulu. I usually prefer to read or play games in my free time; TV shows really just aren't top priority for me. I think it comes from the fact that the TV was always on in my parent's house. I always got annoyed that it had to be on 24/7.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:47 PM..