View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2015, 04:24 PM

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

So yesterday I felt mostly better. I'm still thinking about things but I didn't cry at all. I went looking for a pair of slippers on my lunch break but didn't end up finding anything so I stopped into Zara instead. I found a white top on sale and a set of bracelets. I didn't need either but I ended up buying them. After work I met this guy at the ice skating rink because he offered to give me a lesson. It was a lot of fun though there were a lot of people on the ice. My coworker thinks I'm flirting with him but I'm totally not. He's old enough to be me dad! I just want a friend. She's making me question everything though. Does he just want to be my friend or does he want something more? I'm really not sure how to handle this. I have very little dating experience and don't want to accidentally lead him into thinking I'm interested in him that way...

• • •

Traffic, yeah... I sold my car back a few years ago so I don't really have to deal with car traffic anymore but I do deal with subway traffic and sidewalk traffic. I tend to get super annoyed when there are so many people on the sidewalk that I have to walk super slowly. Also when something goes wrong on the subway and traffic gets backed up, that's pretty annoying too.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:49 PM..