View Single Post
Daeman35
Angels dont come better than those from the darkness They know both sides
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 04:14 AM

(hahaha my bad. I meant to say Lucifer, but we will say that he called him that.)

"Oh right... Well. Luci. Im just visiting an old friend." Arrow unwrapped the chain he had around his waistband. The knife was in one hand while he twisted the chain around Delicor who took her Chakram and split it in two in order to fight him, but the chain went around her neck which made her drop the blades. "Oh uh uh uh. Not this time my dear." He said sadistically.

Delicor almost wanted to cry as she got caught so easily by the one person that haunted her only nightmares. Now she would have to live with the fact that he was actually alive. It was hard to believe. The one mission she had to go one and there were two assassins hired to do it. They continued to get in each other's way, so they decided to work together. The male was much kinder back then, but she couldnt allow working together to get the target becoming public. What had happened to them as they were getting the target just gave her the perfect opportunity to show her employers that she was loyal to them and that no one would stand in their way of claiming such a victory.

"How about it Luci? You wanna dance for the girl? Or would you rather your bosses have another assassin for hire?" He pulled the knife back up to point at the male then threw Delicor to the ground who seemed to be so confused with what was going on. "Then lets DANCE." His laugh seemed crazed as he started to swing the ball at the end of the chain and wait for the man to strike. The crazed manic being seemed to be running his own actions as his smile was menacing. Instead of waiting for him to strike now that his thoughts were so crazed, he swung the blade he had in his hand to test the reflexes of the man as the chain swung around him in ways that seemed like it should have hurt him, only they released so that he wouldn't get hurt one bit.