View Single Post
Pa-pancake
\(@O@)/
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 PM

I couldn't go because I was put on a bus that accidentally went through the garbage dump and suddenly we were driving through a field where the Backstreet Boys were walking out in there usual boyband walk and singing 'I want it that way' smelling like garbage and the boy crazy girls on the bus actually threatened the bus driver to strangle him with their Loius Vuiton scarves if he didn't stop so we ended up staying the night at the garbage dump field where we sang a hit medley of all the BackStreet Boys and since the convention is 2 days long, the next day, BSB decided to join us on out bus because if they didn't they'd have to walk their slow motion boyband walk all the way back to Florida. So instead of heading to Gerogia, we drove all the way to Florida smelling like crap. Even if the states are just a border away, there was no way I'd want CK to see me smelling like a smelly backstreet boy XD

All the above, I actually dreamt a long time ago, I really remember BSB walking out from the dumpster.

But he real excuse is that I live in Malaysia ^^" where I am thousands and thousands of miles away from the event and the economic situation does not permit me to go... :(