Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 04-19-2014, 07:59 AM

Midian

June 25, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Is it possible to be creepy, pretty and outrageously lethal all at the same time? Well, Midian seems to have found the balance there!

It's tough to make an avatar that blends in with the background, since you tend to lose a lot of details that way, but using so much black works here! Midian almost seems to fade into the landscape. At the last minute, I expect them to pop right out and attack any enemies that might be passing through! No one would see them until it was too late! And after the kill, this avie is going to step back and disappear into the landscape once more, never to be seen again. I dig it.

Great job, Midian!

December 29, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's my festive choice for the season! It's totally festive, right? Look at all that red and green that's been used! This is great because it's messing with my head a bit; it looks creepy, and kind of evil, but it's pretty too! I really like the blue night-time glow of the woods in the background. Everything's pretty and glowy actually! Maybe it's the magic, maybe it's party time and Midian's your hostess with the mostest! You guys should totally book her for your new Year's do, it'd be out of this world!

April 17, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Ok guys, I was asked to step in today for a guest pick!

I'm not going to lie, I antagonized over this for a few hours, because so many people look so lovely today. In the end however I went with the stunning avatar of Midian.

I had many choices lined up in my saves as possibles today, but in the end I kept coming back to this one. I love the color choices, the way the muted background causes some of the other items to look like they are lifted off the page. It doesn't make me think of a typical human avatar but rather more like a piece of art. Very stunning!

May 16th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Heyo, peopos! Howdy here with some late night pixel appreciation. I'm not a daytime kinda guy. I hide in the shadows, hissing at anything that comes near. But if you happen to be... I dunno, a cookie or a piece of cake, maybe a slice of pie, I fully invite you into the darkness.

And my AP for the week is...

Midian:

So here's an avatar I saw floating around during the event and forgotten that I had saved onto my computer box. It's an avi I like, that happens to be made by Midian. ... Now can you see what I see? With the neon blues and greens and purples, all juxtaposed next to the black and white. It's looks like a black light poster! Like you could just flip a switch and it would come alive. It's the kinda poster you hung on your wall in high school, turned on some Pink Floyd and lay in bed and just stared at... all without the inclusion of any recreational substances. Just say no, kids. ... It's an all around cool avi. ;D

So congrats to Midian on her fourth star! ;D

Last edited by Elirona; 05-30-2017 at 08:23 PM..