Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:36 PM

Celestrya

July 28, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Let's congratulate Celestrya: on her first star for this lovely avatar ~

Great outfit - I like the mix of colors. The addition of feathers give it a phoenix-like vibe that I find interesting: since we normally expect "fiery" colors in most artistic depictions, white is unexpected. Yet, as a symbol of purity, it fits perfectly - she's kind of caught mid-transformation. No idea if this was intentional or just in my wandering mind, but I like it. :)

Also, It's hot as hell where I live, so I'm feelin' the little cheek tattoo as a "when will this end?" tear. Lol.

Neat avatar - and congrats! :)

March 10, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Everyone put your hands together for Celestrya:!

What a dark and lovely avatar! This widow sure knows how to travel in style, doesn't she? It seems to me that all of her newly inherited money is going to good use. But whether she's traveling in search of a new and better life, or escaping away from her old one, I can't say. All I know is that this outfit is quite snappy when pared together with the new CI's backgrounds.

Congratulations!

October 3, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... Celestrya:

Autumn is in full swing, but today I bring you a touch of spring. Hmm, that rhymes. Celestrya has created here a lovely, enchanting forest nymph. There is a quiet, reserved sort of beauty to her. I like the mix of greens here, and the deep amber color of the flowers pops nicely against the dress. I think what I like most is how the sky and border frame the avi. It has a very artistic feel. It almost looks like a Pre-Raphaelite painting, with the serene maiden standing against the backdrop of nature. Nicely done. :)

So congrats to Celestrya on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-16-2016 at 02:48 PM..