View Single Post
Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-19-2010, 01:31 AM

My Progress

First of all, if anyone notices that I'm drawing them, please tell me if you'd like something different to be drawn. X3
Click on the name to see what I am drawing~

Art Currently Working On
Commissions

1. EnzeruX

1. Enzeru
Here's a WIP I posted in thread on 7/24/12. I will be editing Yamcha's eyes and his left shoulder.

Freebies and Prizes

1. Captain HowdyX

1. Captain Howdy
EDIT on 10/6/10: Started on it yesterday~ ; w; Here's the WIP.

Art Marked Off of My To Do List

shadow-universeX

shadow-universe

So far, I've only finished most of shadow-universe's face. I'm still not sure about some of the colors too. XD
I'm very much a perfectionist. *sighs*
Can you believe it takes me several hours to complete a mspaint chibi headshot? :gonk:
EDIT on 7/21: Finally finished it while my internet was dead. ; w;

There's also one without the leaf: clicku~

The LiztressX

The Liztress
Shh, it's a surprise, so it could be either one of the linked avis~ :ninja:
EDIT on 7/27/10: Finally finished it while internet was dead again! OTL

Emma CorrinX

0a. Emma Corrin
EDIT on 8/8/10: Finally started on it~ Here's a preview. o wo

EDIT on 3/13/12: I am not interested in this style at the moment. Emma Corrin: would you like art in a different MSPaint style? ; w; Please pick a style from this thread. I'll do anything. Or maybe I could start all over with thinner lines, if that's okay. Also, if you would like a different avi drawn, you may tell me.
EDIT on same day: Okay I will now be working on a new avi with a new style~ Let's see what happens. o wo
EDIT on 5/12/12: I'm finished! I think it turned out quite nicely. She looks like a pirate princess or something. X3

Two versions cuz I was wondering what it would look like with a nose. XD It sure seems to make a big difference...

I will continue to edit this with my progress~

Last edited by Kent; 04-08-2013 at 08:36 PM..