View Single Post
Vieko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Vieko

Old 01-22-2008, 08:56 AM

<Rio>
::Rio paused - or finished - in her adjusting, to drop one hand to the ground and turn to face Jin. As he had been speaking, a smile grew on her calm countenance in relation to the increasing, smug amusement she couldn't help but notice she was feeling with the more he said. Eventually, she had a chance to respond. She was still smiling, it showed up as a small curve at the corners of her mouth.::

Is that so? ::She replied, with innocence:: I've always wondered about those action-hero types myself. They sound a lot like you, don't they? I'll bet to say that it only applies because when you lose face - and I'm sure there are more occasions of those than you'll care to admit to ;3 - you'll be sulking for a week.

::It sounded harsh, but the way that Rio delivered her verbal abuse was still with some kind of vicious affection. I'm not sure how else to describe it XD.::

And just between you and me? ::She narrowed her eyes at Jin to make up for the fact that she couldn't lean in close to him at that moment, to complete the effect. She still uttered the second half of her line in the half-whisper it was intended.:: I'm not worried.

::At Jin's Duchess comment, she smirked again, saying jokingly::

Why, are you scared?