View Single Post
zoe.bellederna
Sweet Dungeon Master

Old 12-16-2015, 04:59 AM

She smiled, but otherwise didn't leave her comfortable position. The safest place, huh? It almost sounded too good to be true. But she couldn't argue against it, what with how calm and relaxed she felt.

As soon as the topic of a room came up, her smile dimmed as she sat up again. Mina instinctively checked her sides and then her pockets, patting at them a few times before stopping. "Kurako. What passes as currency here? ...Because I don't think I have any." Her voice hinted at the helplessness she felt. She mentally cursed herself at her lack of any coin. "My coin-pouch is gone, so I couldn't possibly pay for a room," she mumbled as she returned to her once-comfortable pose. Obviously someone would have to pay for the meal, now that she thought of it. There just wasn't any way around that.

She thought back with an annoyed mumble to the last time she remembered having it. It was on her side before the last time that man caught up with her. But she couldn't remember hearing it clink and feel it pat her side when she ran through the rain. Did the latch break again? What did it matter? No coin-pouch meant no coin. And no coin... She sighed at the thoughts in her head.