View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 12-18-2015, 02:24 AM

When she spoke his name, his attention moved to her fully. Head tilting ever so slightly to the side a bit as an amused smile touched his lips, those features still hidden by the shadow of his hood. He seemed very careful in his movements so that whenever he did move his head, that hood did not slip even the tiniest bit.

"Anything. Everything. This is a realm connected to all realms, so they take any and all currency here. If you don't have coin, then they also take trades. A shiny bauble or some such." Amusement touched the edges of his voice. Kurako had plenty of shiny baubles up in his room, for half a heartbeat he wondered if she had taken any. It wouldn't have mattered, they were past magical use and were mostly nothing more than trinkets or gemstones. Useless but not quite worthless.

The half-elf looked towards the bar. Wherever Brutus was, it certainly wasn't behind the bar. It would be easy for the half-elf thief to quickly slip around there and snatch a key for the girl. His head turned, from the bar to Mina next to him. Amusement still laced his voice. "You haven't returned my room key to me."

He reached into the folds of that sleeved cloak he wore, gloved hand reaching for something. After a moment and a little bit of clinking, he withdrew his hand and reached towards Mina with closed fist. He lowered that hand to the table and uncurled his fingers. A small bit of clinking, metal against metal, and when he withdrew his hand there were ten gold coins and five silver coins there on the table before her.

"The silver should be enough for the food, if he even charges you for that, and a gold or two for a room. I doubt he'll charge you for the change of clothing. You can do what you want with the rest."
The amusement had left, and he shrugged a small bit.

Last edited by Kry; 12-18-2015 at 03:30 AM..