Thread: Fantastic Feast
View Single Post
Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-25-2008, 06:23 PM

The Contest

Honor the Goddess of the Feast by participating in an age-old competition - a cook-off! :) Why not take some time to put your skills to the test and preparing something delicious for everyone? :)

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, in some cases? XD) there is no taste component of the internet, so Creativity and Presentation in your dishes are what are judged on. So even if you aren't in any danger of putting the local gourmet chef out of business, you still have a shot at winning some rather sweet (and savory) prizes! And, best yet, you get to bake your cake and eat it too. :)

The Hosts

And what better time to get to know your hosts but for just before you read all the other information-y posts? :)

Eroy[imgright]http://www.menewsha.com/images/avatars/24017.png[/imgright]
Hey guys! I'm so thrilled to be working with CK on this event cooking contest. I love, love, love to cook and bake so I'm really excited to see what everyone comes up with. Do you're best!

CK[imgright]http://www.menewsha.com/images/avatars/35483.png[/imgright]
This will be my... gosh... my fifth time since joining Staff that I've assisted in some way with running a site event - sixth if you also count the user-run Menewshaversary... During which, speaking of, I ran a baking contest with a very similar format to this contest. ;D

I can't say that I'm much of a cook - not that I'm bad at it, it's just that my entire family is good at it, so I rarely have the interest to cook meals on my own (not when I have my family to do it!). When it comes to cooking, I'm pretty big on presentation - probably from a combination of lots of cooking competition shows on television and being an artist. :) When I cook (well, I mean take a serious stab at it, not every-day cooking), it's usually something that requires baking and presentation skills. I'm looking forward to what Menewsha can do! :)

Last edited by Eroy; 08-03-2008 at 08:52 PM..