View Single Post
Kyanite20
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2015, 05:13 PM

Kyanite20

Posting frequency: At least once/twice a day (I usually reply as soon as I get a reply but sometimes life happens3
Posting length: 1-3 paragraphs
Gender preference: No preference
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual, but will do m/m
Role-play size: 1x1 or group
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, School
Specific likes: Humor, Clumsy characters, Cheesy lovey dovey stuff.
Specific hates: People who are too picky about rp format and structure. It's cool to want things to be a certain way but you ain't gotta be a rp-nazi about it.
Post example: Uh...here: Sighing, Yanna walks to the closet in the far right corner of the room, opening it to find a few sheets and a duvet. She grabs them and spreads them out over Mielle, then she gives her sister a soft kiss on the forehead.

Mielle: "M-mm"

Yanna held her breath and remained still for a minute. When Mielle seemed to be quiet enough, Yanna went over to the end of the bed and crouched on her knees to place a thin hand between the mattress and the bed frame, pulling out three vials of purple liquid. With determination, she walked back over to Mielle, and forced her lips open. Opening the first vial, Yanna pours the warm liquid down Mielle's throat, causing her to cough violently. Yanna then opens the second vial, and she forces it down into her stomach.

Yanna: "i'll save the last one for Brent, if he'd ever need it."

She tucked the vial underneath her robes and jumped when someone knocked on the door.

Are you open to try new things? Yes
How can we contact you? PM me
Other: Uh...I've been roleplaying since...2008 maybe? I really love magical stuff too...yeah.