View Single Post
Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹnɥ ʞɔəu ɹnoʎ səop

Old 08-21-2017, 12:33 PM

I could be captain. I'm not sure what all positions there are on a ship okay, I looked it up and here is a list of rolls on a ship. Would anyone like to pick one? We can also use the item that is the inside of the ship. That would have various roll uses.

Do you guys have any ideas for where we could be going and our ship name? I think it would be good to have a roll of what we do. Up to suggestions besides star catchers :) It says on the rules extra points for matching uniforms, but I kind of think that's boring. It takes away from the creative liberties of each individual. We should certainly have the same colors and theme, but I don't think the same items is necessary.

Are you guys okay with the merkethi sky pirates? If you aren't feeling it, it is still early enough in the event to change. I just suggested merkethi due to the rules saying futuristic or ancient

---------- Post added 08-21-2017 at 05:51 AM ----------

I copied the image addresss of all our avis into the second post, so we should be able to look there to see how all our avis are coming along. It'll be good to see how they look together, as well.

---------- Post added 08-21-2017 at 05:57 AM ----------

Hmm. I guess that doesn't work for seeing our current avis? Do you guys know how to do that?