View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 04:47 PM

January 12th 2015: My Room

I HATE IT! I think it's something I should have put on the resolution list. I want to re do it BUT it's in my moms house so I don't really want to put any money towards it. If I do I wouldn't have enough for Mine and Lilith's eye surgery when she graduates OR the down payment on a house that I currently have saved just in case.

I would like to put in that hardwood looking linoleum and paint the walls. I have posters over certain areas because when I was still with Lilith's dad I had a mental breakdown because of his gambling and drug addiction. The walls say lovely things like "I hate you" "Fuck this" and random scratches.

However, If I don't go to any conventions this year I could take it out of that money...but then I'd go crazy because those are pretty much the only things I go out for.

Mene News:

* I hit 13000/13748 on my alt! I should have the 6th page bought by the end of the week. :D
* I couldn't put the new commons away yet because they're still listed under the Event shop so I don't know which drawer to put them in yet. Except for the proper purses and snowmen. I'll check again later in the week.

RL News:

* Was invited to an 80s V-day social! It's going to be SO fun. :D
* I had a yummy eggy toast for breakfast 240,

Last edited by Nephila; 01-14-2015 at 04:58 AM..