View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 04-19-2015, 06:08 PM

I am sorry for how long it took me to respond. I feel really bad. ;~;

Luke couldn't help but laugh at Quise's response He was always sleeping for some reason. "If you keep sleeping so much, you're gonna sleep your life away Marquise," he responded, shaking his head a bit. He would never be able to sleep that much. He was too hyper. He walked over to the table and began examining the new toys, looking each of them over and observing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lillian pouted when Brook wouldn't show her. "Sis, you're so mean. You know I'm not patient when it comes to this stuff," she complained playfully. She didn't really mind having to wait, but she liked messing with her sister. She linked hands when her sister did and smiled. "Let's go sister!" she said, excitement obvious in her voice. She was ready to go see their friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ember hadn't counted on running into anybody. As it was, she literally ran into someone on the sidewalk. She headbutted the girl, not realizing she was there. She backed up a bit and rubbed her head. "Ow. That was unexpected." she said to herself. She looked up to see who she had headbutted but didn't recognize the girl. She technically wouldn't recognize anyone here since it was her first year but that wasn't the point. "I'm sorry I headbutted you. I wasn't paying attention," she said softly. She felt bad for it headbutting the girl.