View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-04-2014, 04:20 PM

Smile to her lips, Anna graciously accepted Eve's help and couldn't help but laugh at her comment. She had a point and it made the blond feel like less of a fatty. On her feet again, she brushed the dirty and grass for herself before giving her sore knees a good rub. "I hope Yerik brings back some pai-" the thought it her. She wasn't really in pain, unless she willed it so. Still, it hurt.

With clenched teeth, her head lightened the second she was asked about her archery. "Farmer's daughter and hunter. Also thought it would be handy to know. Not to mention, how else could I cosplay femHawkeye or Katniss." With a wink she breathed, "Charged as guilty. I'm a cosplayer. And you?" she returned the question of mastery with a bow.

The two girls moved to where Lucas and the others once were gathered around the food and fire. Things seemed to be nearly done. Only, there were no spices. Anna's eyes shifted up and she looked about. Seemed as if some of their teammates had moved to seek out herbs and whatnot to add to the flavor of fish. It wasn't a bad idea, but was it really wise to do so without Chai's approval and watchful eye?

"So how long have the others been gone," she asked to no one in particular. "I feel like they should be wandering back this way by now."

As she and Eve approached, Billy and those who went to gather wood (Mikheil and Coops) with him had also come back to the fire. Billy dropped the wood and began stacking it, of which Anna quickly moved to help him with.

Had no one heard her question? "Anyone notice we're missing people?" She asked again.

"Uh?" Billy's eyes raised and, just out of pure luck, he got a wonderful, full view of Anna and just how tight her suit actually was. The crease were her bra and underwear (well, bikini) were located were in full view. Still, despite seeing the blue-eyed babe in all her detailed glory, Billy didn't stutter. Instead, he responded promptly. "That's a good question. I saw them head into the woods, but they should have wandered back by now. Hadn't Chaiasa warned us not to wander far? And with Yerik gone, well, we're pretty much left to our own defenses." His hand rubbed his neck. "And some of us, Suzanna and myself included, have yet to practice with the master."

"D'aww, worried you won't be able to protect us?" Anna stepped forward and latched onto Billy's cheek. The look on his face one one of sheer surprise, shock, and confusion. He didn't flinch, he just gawked in bewilderment. What on earth was she--

Pinching his cheek and then squeezing them to give him fishy lips, Anna laughed. "Don't worry Billy-Boy, I'll make sure I save your pretty ass."

Fighting the urge to say, "So you think my ass is pretty," Billy just rolled his eyes and tried to play it off as cool. "I wouldn't worry about me. I'm resourceful when thrown into stressful situations."

"Hmmm, good to know." Anna looked up to wink at Mikheil. "Dun worry buddy, I'll keep your handsome face in-tact, too. Besides, I wouldn't want me biffle to get into a skiffle. Wait... what does that word even mean. And why did I just rhyme. Egads, I'm losing it!" Hand moving to her heart and another to her forehead, Anna acted as if she were to faint.

"Acting camp was two weekends ago, Katnip," Billy waggled his brows before laughing. "Anyway, think we ought to go find our MIA teammates?"