Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 06-23-2014, 12:43 AM

In the corridor, Garrison kept a hand on Nathaniel's back, very lightly to keep him close by. When they passed others on the ship that paused, Garrison snapped his fingers and tilted his head, motioning for them to get back to work. A good number of his crew were strong in the upper body and legs, able to lift very large boxes on their own. Others were more slight, but quick, and very good jumpers, so they could secure the sun sails and ropes on the upper decks swiftly.

He looked around to Nathaniel and smiled slightly. "I run the whole operation here. I mainly give orders and handle issues. This ship is a bulk transport ship, meaning we take equipment and shipments from one planet to another, regardless of location in the universe or galaxy. We use huge amounts of speed to travel great distances very quickly, so at the most, our longest trips just take about a month to, and then a month back, with a stop here or there if we need to. I have an assistant to help me with everything, though, because the ship is so huge." He showed Nathaniel the various upper doors to the lower storage rooms. No one went down unless they had to take stock or handle living cargo.