View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 12-14-2017, 06:52 AM

The young man let out a whine that made Jareth take a deeper breath, the scent of…was that wofl? The scent was one he was not familiar with so it made sense to the vampire that he had not noticed it till now. It was the other's eyes changing that confirmed it for the vampire, Jareth stayed behind the couch with his arms crossed over his chest.

“What are you doing in my home…. How did you even find my home…. I have it warded form other’s like us….” He said, pale blue eyes narrowed, a few of the cats came out of hiding, the big old cat that had brought Jareth to the sitting room jumped on the couch, looking almost smug when it faced the young wolf.

The vampire noticed the young wolf's panicked voice and the stale scent of fear was in the air… with a sigh Jareth relaxed his posture, despite his dislike of wolves because of their brute behaviour and disregard for others things, the look the wolf was sending him and the pleading words spoke of something, or someone, causing harm to the young wolf.

“I’ll only hurt you if you strike first.” It was a rule of his, mostly because he had been dealing with humans who’s fear got the better of them when meeting him… a few of the teenagers in the town came back to visit, sadly it was always the teens who thought he could turn them into vampires like him. It didn’t work like that… more so because that wasn't how he was created… he didn’t know the ritual that was used to forcibly turn the survivors of his village all those years ago… nor did he really care any more… there was no going back.

“Why aren’t you with a pack….”
he asked after a moment, moving to sit in one of the dusty but plush chairs, keeping distance from the wolf who seemed to still be full of fear.