View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 12-15-2017, 03:31 AM

Blue eyes had trailed over the scars visible on the young wolf’s arms with a small frown, he had heard of the Soralis clan before… but had yet to meet them, not that Jareth wanted to meet any werewolves…. Yet here he was now with one in his home. “Hmm well the wards are meant to protect….and prevent any living things with ill intent to enter the grounds…” The vampire sighed, resting one of his hands under his chin as a thoughtful look took over his face.

“Well, since you're here you might as well rest up before moving on or whatever it is you plan on doing…..just don’t kill my cats…I hate rats and mice, they keep the vermin away.”
The vampire motioned to the now bigger group of cats that had come out of hiding, there where at least 10 of them, three of them being kittens who playfully ran up to swat at Kieran’s feet.

Moving to stand with a fluid grace Jareth stood once again and stroked the head on a black coated cat with yellow eyes, the can jumped off the arm of the chair it had been on to follow the vampire. Jareth didn’t have time for puppies…. “I have work to do, please don’t disturb me.” He called over his shoulder to Kieran as he loved deeper in the manner.

The collected cats were all looking at the young wolf curiously as the kitten played around his feet. It was going to be a long night.