View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 08-11-2016, 02:51 AM

(( It's alright! I'm going through a similar situation as well :P Hopefully things will get better when I get a schedule going with uni coming up ahah don't worry about it~ ))

Clark could only watch Rose as she made her way to the bed, somehow stopping himself to go through the urge to help her. He frowned. The past few hours were mostly him wanting to hold her close for some goddamned reason and he was frustrated at himself. Before he could speak, the door knocked, and another of his men peeked his head inside. "Uhh, cap'ain? There's a terrible storm a'brewing." Clark leaned his head back so that he could see his upside-down crew mate. "Latch everything down. Like always." With that, he waved him away but not before the man looked over at the princess with a sort of curiousness before he left.

"What did you think of the wine? I'm sure you don't have much of it back at the palace."

----

Ariel yelped as he pulled her closer to him. The closeness wasn't as much as an issue as the fact that he was consciously doing it. The fact that he didn't remember where he got the gash worried her a bit, but the small touches between them sent her mind in a frenzy. She hated how close they were, in just a matter of hours; the fact that she was extremely tired irritated her even more. With a small sigh, she leaned in closer to him, mindful of the gash, as she hoped that everything would be better in the next few hours.

Ariel closed her eyes, nitpicking at her chapped lips as she tried to will herself to sleep. Her eyes shot open every once in a while, annoyed at herself for not being able to sleep yet feeling such immeasurable fatigue. She tired taking a few deep breaths, wanting to calm down her own heartbeat to lull herself to sleep. The irritability just grew, she was pretty much fidgeting on the cot, trying to be careful of Gerard fast asleep next to her. She turned around so that she could see his sleeping face, her eyes glancing over his features. She just rested there, forcing herself to at least blank out her mind and rest that way. Laying in a bed seemed a lot better than mindlessly fidgeting around the room.