View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
That I did, hehehe.
Mostly the classic ones. I don't care much for some of the newer ones like Wrong Turn because there is so much gore in them. Gore is ok, but when it's senseless and doesn't really need to be there to make the movie interesting or good it's just stupid and pointless.

That they are. JMU is mostly just bad on the weekends starting on Thursday nights. Students out partying and stuff. In the past couple years I know there has been at least 5 decks/balconies that have collapsed at these student parties due to having too many people on them. I love how these apartments and townhouses have security guards, but they don't want to security guards to report things to the police or get the police involved.

Yeah, keeping a distance will be good.
I think the classic ones at least have some berth to them. The new age stuff (though I'm not a old person) is worse off. xD Especially Saw and Paranormal... those I could strangle to death. Wrong turn? I don't think I heard of that. Oh, you spoke like you read my mind! I feel the same way about gore and blood stuff.

Well, mostly they are involved with partying with the students or at least, making sure they don't kill each other? They are pretty useless... kinda shows how well the police force really cares, though there might still be some good guys in there somewhere? WOW, that's ridiculous. If that has happened, then those people must be really thick to keep doing that sort of thing.

@ Squishy; HOW COULD I forget chu!? I have a memory like... er, something more flattering than a steel trap. XD

awwww, so adorable! > w <
I understandeth. I try not to watch scary action movies when I go to bed either, I love sleeping myself! Having a rapid imagination like that would just lead to trouble if you did. @@