View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
I think the classic ones at least have some berth to them. The new age stuff (though I'm not a old person) is worse off. xD Especially Saw and Paranormal... those I could strangle to death. Wrong turn? I don't think I heard of that. Oh, you spoke like you read my mind! I feel the same way about gore and blood stuff.

Well, mostly they are involved with partying with the students or at least, making sure they don't kill each other? They are pretty useless... kinda shows how well the police force really cares, though there might still be some good guys in there somewhere? WOW, that's ridiculous. If that has happened, then those people must be really thick to keep doing that sort of thing.
Yeah, the classics seem to depend more on the acting and plot then all the effects and gore like the new age stuff. I can tolerate Saw to a point, but I don't make it a point to watch them. I have watched the Paranormal Activity movies mostly to laugh at them, lol. Wrong Turn is another one of those you'd wan to strangle to death. There is 4 of those stupid gory movies now. Wrong Turn is basically about the cannibals in the back wood mountains of West Virginia and a group of people wandering into their territory. Hehe, great minds think alike.

Yeah, but some killing still do happen. The police around here will do things, but it's more of the court system that won't do much with the ones that get arrested. It is ridiculous. These apartments and townhouses don't care about their tenants safety or what the security guards have to put up with and the security guards could lose their jobs for not reporting things that should be reported. I guess all they care about is getting their money for rent.