Thread: RavenWood
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-10-2012, 02:44 AM

For a moment Rune watched the guy who busted in like he owned the place. His tough guy attitude and the words that came out of his mouth seemed to brush right over him. For a moment after he finished speaking and removed his glasses, there was silence. That was, before Rune bursted out laughing "Wow mate, someone woke up with a stick up his ass this morning eh?" He shook his head, looking away now to his bag again. He couldn't help but laugh again it was amusing to him that this guy honestly thought he gave a damn. He was cute though, and did have a nice body. Perhaps Rune would take that body for a spin later. His smirk grew, the though brought about another wave of laughter, but he held it back.

He turned to face the guy after a moment. "Name's Rune by the way, and I really don't give a bloody damn if you like me or not. I go where I want, do as I please, and say what is on my mind. If you have an issue with that then you can take your ass someplace elsse. Good enough mate?" He had a slight accent, which seemed to be Austrillian. His manner of speaking similar to that as well. He didn't much care for his language, though he would have to curb it a bit around the teachers. This guy however was nothing more then an ant benieth his boot. He crossed over to his closet. He tossed his bags in the bottom, before shutting the door. He turned, leaning his back against the door, his eyes sliding up the male. His tongue ran over his upper lip as they did.