View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-10-2015, 05:24 PM

"Crikey!" rolled off his tongue as his head met the floor that was her suite. He didn't have much time to gawk or stare, but what he did see was a small room with dark colors. Seemed just like her. Oh, and of course he had a nice upper shot of her boobs--definitely an image worth remembering! "G'day, mate!" he chimed as he yawned.

Cain had no intention of leaving her room, but when he rolled over to feel his sore neck, her door slammed close and she offered words of threat to him. When her body swayed away from his, he smirked.

"Yeah okay, mate. Don't believe Miss Lacrimae would be so sweet for you. Unlike me, I've not been known to cause tra-ble." As he rolled up to his a feet, a few of the kids that shared her hall were nodding. "Am I not right?" he asked rhetorically.

"She's getting what she deserves. She thinks she owns this place. She doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, you're exactly what the student council president would order for her." This guy had spiky green hair and a lip ring. "So kick her ass, please."

Cheeky grin in tow, the pinkie smirked. "You can count on it, mate." And with that, he picked up his Fengir and ran off after the royal scarlet witch.

"So have you really been checking out my ass, love?" Naturally, Cain appeared out of nowhere just to pester the lovely redhead.

As Saith drummed his fingers on his jawline, a new face entered the room--or so he assumed as everyone seemed to awe or gasp before bursting into gossip. Rolling his eyes, he shifted them just enough to catch glimpse of the fawn-colored woman he previously saw with Lacrimae.

Really? She's in my class. Oi, Kev will be all over this.

Already lacking interest in the class, the drow just kept his attention out the window. He didn't need to listen to the lecture. He would just read the books for the reviews on this professor, courtesy of "www.ratemyprofessor.com" listed him as as a textbook tester.

It wasn't until about the third time that newcomer Silvana opened her mouth that Saith turned his attention toward the lecture. She was rambling on about the teacher being wrong and then explaining why she was right. As far as Saith could tell, they were both right and both wrong. Silvana's stories were wrapped in emotion whereas the professors were cut and dry. They were the same story, but told from different sides. It actually became interesting, that was until Silvana took over teaching.

Saith, having no interest in magical stories such as hers--he merely listened to compare tales--tuned out and went to where his thoughts were, asking Mae to dinner. It wouldn't be easy, namely because he would have to sneak her off campus and then back without anyone seeing them. After all, he didn't need a bigger rumor to start. All he wanted to do was pay her the thanks she needed and dinner, honestly, sounded like the fairest way to repay her for saving his life.

When the bell finally rang, the drow stayed put. Everyone filed out but he remained behind. "Professor," his voice was neither here nor there, "might I suggest using her stories to enhance your own? She tells them with emotion and romance, clearly from her kind's prospective. Why not do the reverse and tell the dry, harsh stories from your culture's point of view. It'll give us all a well-rounded approach to the lesson."

Now at the door, he flicked a hand back as a wave. "Just my two cents, that's all." Open hearing the professor's mouth open, the drow smirked. "I'm the only drow in class so it shouldn't be that hard to find me on the picture sheet. But the name's Saith."

With that, he stepped outside to see the foreign exchange student standing their with her face in a map. The way her brows laid made it perfectly clear that she was either lost or confused.

"What class do you have next?"

He didn't mean to sneak up on her; it more or less happened. "Ah, sorry," he spoke as if he had startled here. "Silvana, right?" Hand out, he waited for her to shake it (assuming she did). "The name's Saith. I can walk you to your next class, if you'd like. I don't have class until for the rest of today."

Leaning up against the wall, he cocked a brow at her. Saith was half-interested in learning more about this woman. One -- for Kev. And two -- because she seemed like the kind of woman Lacrimae would befriend, which meant another angle at getting close to the pretty blonde.

"Up to you," he shrugged.

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-10-2015 at 05:43 PM..