View Single Post
Shadowgamer42
Crazy, Clumsy, Anime Obsessed Geek

Old 07-12-2015, 03:29 AM

As she looked around, Euria noticed something off in the distance. She squinted her eyes and tried to figure out what it was. As she looked, she saw it was not a something, but a someone, off in the distance. She couldn't tell who it was though. He most likely could see her. Warning sirens rang in her head.

"I am so dead," she thought to herself.

Euria's muscles tightened up. She was in a major pickle. Her gasp was loud enough to be heard, and Alister definitely heard it. She could tell by what he said to her. She took a deep breath. She needed a plan of escape. Euria couldn't be fooled. She knew it was not an old man talking to her. It was the hunter, Alister, who was talking to her. He was trying to lure her into a trap.

Euria needed to get back to Audra. She definitely went the wrong way when she tried to find her elemental partner. Now she needed to find her way out of the problem she got herself into.
Audra would kill her if she found out she almost bumped into a hunter. Actually, she would kill Euria if the hunter didn't kill her first.

"That's great. Now I'm dead for sure," Euria thought to herself.

Staying still behind the tree wouldn't do her very much good. Running away probably wouldn't work either. What other choice did she have? After thinking for half a second, she made a little plan.

She would answer the hunter. If he went after her, she would run.

Euria came out from behind the tree. She put her hands on her hips, looked at Alister, and smiled. "I know you're not an old man," she said confidently. "Good job trying to fool me though," she added.