View Single Post
Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 AM

Kieran kept a close eye on the vampire, not even bothering to glance for an exit. Sure, he said he'd only hurt him if Kieran attacked first, but he really didn't put much faith in a stranger when his entire pack had lied to him for most of his life. When he sat, he relaxed slightly, breath coming slower as he calmed. "My name is Kieran Damien Soralis... yes, that Soralis clan. Dominic Soralis is my grandfather -though he'd love to deny it- and the alpha of our pack. I am the runt. My brother and some others from the pack were hunting me, with the likely intent to kill... or at least maim. It's not the first time, either..."

He frowned, looking away from the vampire, down to where his hands were balled up in his lap. His arms were marred with pale lines, and a few red. Tooth and claw marks, mostly, with a few finer scars from blades. The rest of his body was similarly marked. "I do not know how I found your home... I was exhausted, needing a place I could rest in safety. Perhaps the wards knew." He said, shrugging as he looked back up again, shivering slightly.