View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 01:19 AM

This role-play is open! You may begin posting!

Don't worry; I've made the first introductory post so that you all can get a better feel for the setting. Don't hesitate to ping me to the OOC or PM me if you have any questions or need any help with the story!

Example of entry post;

Click here for the exampleX

Myla Aqualla

Myla has brown eyes, pale ivory skin, long light brown hair, and she's a mermaid. Her tail is light blue, and she wears a ring that allows her to transform into a human and walk the islands freely. In her human form, she stands at 5'6" and has a slender, more boyish figure. She has the ability to manipulate water at her will, and lure sailors to their deaths with her beautiful singing voice. She is 18 years old and she's a mischievous girl in sea and on land who likes shiny things. She's a jokester and loves to laugh all the time, even in serious situations. Myla is bisexual.

The great blinding sun of mid-summer was rising over Myla's ocean home, and the waters were glowing a beautiful blue. Sea life was bustling, and Myla was swimming lazily over a patch of corals, when something caught her eye overhead. Light brown eyes blinked owlishly at the form in the distance as it neared, slicing through the water without a sound.

It was a pirate ship! Myla's heart raced with excitement, and she swam towards it until she was swimming along side the great wooden vessel. Eventually the ship slowed, and a heavy anchor splashed into the water, narrowly missing the young mermaid. She popped her head above the surface of the water curiously.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-24-2014 at 04:45 PM..