View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-07-2013, 02:08 AM

“Wait…” Maiara reached out towards Kristoph as he vanished. She cursed under her breath and looked down at the ground. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. All of it was starting to make her head hurt. She held her as she got to her feet. Just as she was about to introduce herself to the others two a loud booming voice started talking to them. The woman has mixed emotions about the warning the voice gave them all.

She hadn’t realized that her pendant has stopped glowing after she had stood up. “Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea,” Mai mumbled to herself. Looking at the other two she gave them a weak smile. “Well it seems we’ve over stayed our welcome,” she laughed lightly. “Anyway, I’m Maiara Kingsley. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve never met a reaper before and I’ve never met someone who can heal like you do.” She said the last part as she looked at the one who had healed her. Her thoughts turned away from them for a moment. Now what was she going to do? Join on with them, leave the park or stay here to test and improve her abilities like she had originally planned to do. Only time would tell she supposed. Learning more about reapers could be fun. “So what will you all do now?”