View Single Post
Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 03-18-2009, 02:02 AM

I'm going to tell you exactly how I spent the weekend of Momocon. And it's all truly exaggerated.

Friday, at 4 PM, my quizbowl team marched from the school building and boarded the bus, where we discovered that the door was broken and wouldn't lock. But we were already packed, so we decided to ignore it. And we brought a lot of stuff, including a box of books that took up the entire seat that we passed around and studied from. On the way down, we got mooned by some guy's hair ass. : /

Then we got to the hotel and checked in, then we argued about dinner and wound up at Cracker Barrel. After that, we walked across the parking lot from our hotel to get: Pies. As Saturday was pi day. We walked into Bob Evans demanding "Pie? Pie?" "Do you have whole pies?" "If there's no pies, I'll be pissed."

The next morning we began our epic journey to win the State of Indiana ('s quizbowl trophy.) We defeated one team, then another, then two more. We were on fire and seeded first. Then, the idiots on the team (By idiots, I mean the 8 guys. K-mart and I are quite reasonable.), began joking about 'What if we get to the finals and lose to X?' X being a most hated school.

I'm sure you see where this is going. We lost to X for the title, then grumbled off to check and see if any of the guys got into MIT. They did not, so we ate our pies to console ourselves. And one guy changed his pants in the back, there was a tickle attack between three of the guys, and we tried to write on another guy's neck. It failed, as we forgot our felt tipped pens.

Then we went to dinner back home and all went home and passed out. Then I did homework Sunday. Basically, I spent Momocon hanging out with my favorite group of guys, and am still sane to tell the story.

True story. Female T, if it should so please you.