View Single Post
Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 09-14-2008, 02:25 AM

Okay, I'm a GIRL but I agree 100% with The Lone Penis. Coarse language and all. Most of the stuff that every one is suggesting isn't stuff that I want to wear, so I don't think that the guys would want to. XD

I say? Think medieval. Think gory. Think badass manly guys completely covered - with not a SCRAP of skin showing, mind you - in black armor with spikes sticking out every which way with a big-ass sword dripping blood from thousands of slain foes in his hand riding a big-ass black dragon spiting white hot flames.

Think evil, malicious, green skinned orcs with three foot long, yellowed tusk wearing armor made from bones, dragon scales, and the skin of their foes, wielding GIANT, very detailed maces brimming with gore-covered spikes.

Think out to kill the world, evil, grey skinned magicians powerful enough to destroy continents with a single glance, wearing long, flowing, torn, midnight black robes and gnarled staves.

And for guns, think missile launchers that could shoot down the MOON. Think machine guns, chain guns, GUNS LIKE THEY HAVE IN TRIBES. Plasma rifles. That kind of thing.

Badass. Evil. Malicious. Gory. Medieval. Army. Destructive. Powerful. Zombies. Vampires. Orcs. Trolls. Ogres. Everything that you guys AREN'T thinking of. XD

But, hey. I AM a girl. I may be completely off my rocker suggesting this stuff. All I know is that none of my male RL friends - or even myself for that matter - would want to be caught DEAD in most of the things that are being suggested. xD I mean... kilts. *snerk*

If any of the guys (The Lone Penis in particular) want to correct me on my suggestions, go ahead! I want to make sure I'm doing you guys justice, and that I'm not just suggesting things that make you guys gag. >.>