View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 09-19-2016, 04:18 AM

Raphael felt his hand brush against the trunk of a tree and then something soft. A feeling of dread sunk in at that moment and he quickly kept up with Leila who was running really fast through the woods with good reason to. He wondered if anyone was looking for them or if anyone even noticed that they were gone. "Y-you do?" Raphael still couldn't see anything. "I d-don't see anything.." he said worriedly. At first he didn't, but then he did see something, and it was bright the closer they got. "Oh, now I see it." Hopefully that was the school, it looked too big to be a flashlight.

Seeing the light, he held her hand tightly and ran faster towards it. "Come on." he said, he was already tired from having run so much but they needed to get out of the woods and heck he'd carry her if he needed to. The thought made him blush. Of course it wouldn't be necessary, she seemed to be quick on her feet as well.

Myriam smiled and quickly followed after Luke. "Perhaps a book of old coins would be the better choice." she said quietly. She was new to this though so she really wasn't sure if what she said was true or not. Her yellow eyes widened slightly when she saw all the books that Luke had set down on the table. They were going to be here for a long time it seemed. It didn't matter, it looked exciting and it seemed to make Luke happy too. "Okay." Myriam took a book and carefully opened it, she didn't want to rip it. The pages felt so fragile beneath her fingers. One wrong move and they could tear so she had to be careful. Looking at Luke, he was handling the books with ease.

Of course he was, he had done this before. Myriam relaxed into the leather chair as she read through the book. They were trying to find information on the coin with Medusa's face on it. She had to tell herself that in her head so that she wouldn't forget.