View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-21-2015, 04:04 AM

Vanity smirked at the boy's answer, but didn't say anything else. She left her tray on the table and turned to follow the crowd of people going back to their rooms. She would see the boy again tomorrow morning and give him a map leading to the secret room. Problem for her would be stepping foot into that old room... That room was the first place they stuck Vanity, when she first got here. It held many unwanted memories...

When Vanity got back to her room, there was a guard waiting for her. She stopped a few inches in front of him and stared at him. "What's the matter, I leave a dust-bunny on the floor?" She asked, smirking. The guard glared at her. "Don't get cocky with me Sarah, you missed your session." Vanity shot a death glare at the guard. "What session? My schedule was clean today!" She barked. Her "session" was to teach her how to control her deadly little power. "And I'll have you know, I can control it just fine without the help of your therapist!" She said to him.

The guard went to grab a hold of her and she used her little power to stop his hand by focusing on the metal button in the scuff of the uniform jacket. "Don't even think about it..." She whispered darkly. "..and my name is Vanity!" She barked, making his hand go up and made him slap himself across the face. Satisfied, she went into her room, closed and locked the door.