View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-10-2015, 06:54 PM

Aquamarine jumped when Amethyst make contact with his back, but relaxed when the man began speaking. It was a familiar voice and he welcomed the sound of it. Aquamarine turned his head to follow Amethyst with his eyes as the other guardian took a seat. A moment passed with Aquamarine watching Amethyst, slowly processing his words, before the slighter of the two guardians also took a seat.

"It is good to see you as well." How long had Aquamarine been hoping to find one of them again? It had been a few human years at least...it didn't feel long to him, but when he thought about it, he had missed the presences of his companions far more than he had realized.

"It has been...kind, I suppose. As kind as it can be. Aquamarine answered hesitantly. He didn't have it too bad. Since he'd been working, he was doing fairly well by human standards. "And you...? How has it treated you?" He was curious about how well the others were doing if they had awakened. There hadn't been anything in the news about strange people wandering about and there hadn't been any new explosive newcomers in the industry either...so Aquamarine was about bursting with questions, though he kept a lid on them. It had been a while since he'd felt the urge to ask so many questions at once, at least not since he'd woken up.

Emerald couldn't believe her eyes as her vision darted from one girl to the next, a slow smile formed on her lips and she seemed to ooze happiness. "Hello, it's certainly been a while." she responded softly. Ruby, Opal, and Diamond. It was wonderful to see them again but... "Ah, come in, come in, don't just stand in the doorway." Emerald ushered the girls further into the door, shooting an apologetic smile to her coworker.

"Friends of yours JingFei?"

"Yes, it's been a while since we've met up."

"I was starting to think you didn't have any close friends, since you never shared stories with us. Use the back-room to catch up, I can manage by myself for a while."

Nodding her thanks, Emerald ushered the girls through and employees only door and sighed when the door was shut, rolling her sleeves back up and rolling her eyes at the flowering syringa. She raised her eyes back to the girls and took a proper look at them at last. "What a sight for sore eyes you three are."