View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM

February

Well, as I should have known... There are assholes on the internet. I guess I've been surrounded by such nice, respectful and supportive people for so long that I've forgotten that assholes exist on the internet. In fact, that is where they mostly like to roam.

I find it very pathetic that people would hide behind their anonymity to insult other people and bring them down over absolutely nothing. I don't feel like explaining exactly what happened, as it's something I would much rather forget. But my point is, if someone can't explain themselves like an adult on the internet, they can't tell people why they are angry or support their outlandish statements, then they clearly don't need to be on certain sites and they definitely deserve to have some "Real Life" handed to their asses every once in a while.

I put up with a lot of shit online, I really do, and I take it all in stride, but I draw the line at what happened two nights ago. I think it's sad what this world is coming to... Especially feels like lately people I have considered friends have turned on me so quickly over the dumbest shit. It's surprising, but at the same time I am glad that they are showing their true colors, unfortunately, it still hurts when a person you consider a "friend" suddenly reacts to something you may have or haven't done and starts to call you childish insults.

It sucks, but whatever.

Anyway, my "schizophrenia" has been slowly, slowly getting worse. I have an emergency appointment set up with my psychiatrist. My therapist suggested to him that I have my meds increased, (just temporarily) to get rid of the voices for now. This all started to get worse since the accident. It's a load of shit all piling up. First, I have the anxiety of remembering the accident every day, replaying it in my mind like a fucking VHS, then I had ignorant people on the internet who are not mature enough to have adult conversations without throwing out a childish insult over something really dumb.

So yeah. I've been considering taking a break from the internet, as clearly I am too mature for it. But at the same time, there are a load of good people that I'd be leaving behind without an explanation, so I feel like that's a bad idea. I love the few friends that I have made online, I've gotten many wonderful gifts from friends all across the world. I've had someone make me a quilt! I've had someone send me a beautiful hippie tapestry, I've had someone send me a care package of sweets from the UK, I've met a load of beautiful people that I love.

So I feel like the best thing to do is stay online and keep making new friends who are kind, caring and supportive.

That's all I can do at this point.