View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 02:09 PM

Thank you for the stuff you rock one of those was a questie item I super wanted ^.^

Gizzie owns two RES red eared sliders they are water turtles I've had them a year now this past Valentine's day they are a hand full they like to play in the bathtub while I clean their tank they swim really really fast and like the shower to be left on like a waterfall if you turn off the shower head they will sit there in protest I have their tank sitting right within distance of my flat screen tv and while I watch tv they actually stair at the tv and watch it too it's the cutest thing they especially like nascar they heads pop out of the water and they are froze to the tv screen if you wave your hand in frount of them while they watch tv they are like brainwashed I swear Oh and I forgot to tell their names I named them Cheech and Chong even though I think one is male and the other one a female , heck I don't know for sure im just baseing off of size shape and internet facts .... heck I used to have cats I was pretty good at distinguishing the male and female at birth but one cat I had I named Junior well I thought it was a boy til it GOT PREGGO I was um well he is a she lol >.<

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 04-03-2015 at 02:13 PM..