View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 04-03-2015, 10:06 PM

MocoSpace | Make Friends, Chat, and Play Games

MocoSpace | Make Friends, Chat, and Play Games

~Gizzie,s funny kitty entry~
I HOPE IT WILL LET YOU VIEW MY PHOTOS IN THE LINKS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHARE MY MOCO PHOTOS AND IT WON'T LET ME SAVE MY OWN PIX FROM MOCO BACK INTO MY CELL it's my pictures and I can't resave them mocospace is crazy >.<

My cats I used to own I found them as babys at my old apartments down by a creek their momma was a stray and she ran off and well I saved them from them jumping in and drowning I took their photo with them wearing beanie baby clothes Now the funny part of my story is ..... I named them Stinky and Tooter >.< They would get gas really really bad and one day while I was sleeping one climbed into my bed under my blanket and did the whole fart under the covers while someone else is sleeping with their head under the blanket joke and well >.< I was the victim of smelly cat with gas abuse lol So yup that's how they got their names ^.^ My head under the blanket with their bad gas

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 05:07 PM ----------

Please someone let me know if you can see the photos in my link I want to show off my kitties in beanie baby clothes ^.^