View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 10:14 PM

just a regular story happens to be about a kitties %3
when I first had brought him my little four and a half pound kitty he followed me everywhere I mean I had to check in everything that I had been to make sure that he wasn't stuck there as he got a little older I guess he was about 5 or 6 pounds by then he was getting a little more adventurous but he still followed me everywhere like my shadow like I would take a step and if I stopped walking he would bounce off the back of my foot so anyway cut to the story I'm making pizza and I'm preheating the oven so I turn it on and I'm getting up and ready and I'm getting the pizza out of the freezer and I went to go downstairs and I wasn't thinking about where is wy guy, his name is Wiley E Kittyotye, the super genius okay so I'm on the first step makes me like you even with the stove and I start hearing like pops in crinkles and noises from the oven and I think its the heat expanding the metal in the oven and it just dawned on me that he's still my little shadow so I rush over to the oven and opened it up and out walks wy guy! my heart was beating so fast and he just kind of soft hers out of the oven the oven set for 375 degrees he purrs at me jumps up into my arms he's a little warm but his feet aren't too hot and I'm like why you have to stay out of the refrigerator the oven the drier these things can kill you and it would break my heart so I closed up the oven and I told him know as soon as I could to an almost crispitie kitty and I thank God that I didn't cook my own cat. the end

it was hysterical!
i hope you don't do that either
because number two is the next one up!
ewww that would be so gross, even your own babies

i thought it was so amazing until i found out what they were doing

nope, xogizmoox, i cannot view any of it
it says i must sign in to view it, sweetie

Last edited by hummy; 04-04-2015 at 10:31 AM..