View Single Post
GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 04-04-2015, 12:32 AM

Cat Story Contest Entry , My friends had an out side cat. Three doors down from them they owned two pitt bulls. One day the pitt bulls got out and got in my friends yard and was drinking the cats water from the water bowl. The cat saw the pitts. Did the cat get scared and hide? No, the cat got even. Fists of clawed furry the cat chased one of the pitts back to its yard. The dog then chased the cat up a tree. Then the cat jumped out of the tree landing on the dog. The whole time we are watching this fight from my friends curb because we don't know what to do because they are known as the neighborhood mean dogs. So we are thinking this cat is going to be a goner. The cat must have clawed the dog landing on it because we could hear a whimper. Then the cat comes running back home with the dog on its trail. My car window was cracked slightly so my car wouldn't get too hot inside. The cat came running and jumped in my car window. The dog jumped trying to bite the cat as the cat's back half was entering the car and SMACK!!! The dog ran smack dab into the car door and window. My door got dented so it must've hurt some im sure. The dog then sat looking at the car like WTH? Then after a little bit he ran back home. Cat one point vs. Pit Bull zero. =)