View Single Post
Midian
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 04-07-2015, 06:56 AM

Snowberry: Thank you so much! Sorry I was late accepting, i was away for the weekend.

---------- Post added 04-07-2015 at 11:30 AM ----------

When I was little, 8ish I think. I didn't have my own bike, but I REALLY wanted one, my parents never got one for me. My brother had a bike, and one day he left it outside while he ran in to do something, so I took it and rode it round the block. On the next street over I fell off it in the middle of the road, and I was in so much pain. I was crying and screaming and I couldn't move. After about 2 minutes (though back them, it seemed much longer) a young couple from a house close to where I was ran out and came to me, helping me up and asking if I was ok. They contacted my parents and my parents came over. My face was grazed and my arm was really hurting, they decided to take me to the hospital... Turned out I broke my wrist, but it wasn't just a little break. I broke it badly that the bones didn't line up anymore, so they had to put me to sleep and pull the bones back into place. I almost had to have bolts in my arm but thankfully it healed well enough. My parents were angry with me, and they told me I am never allowed a bike. I still don't have one to this day, and I 30 now >.>