View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-07-2015, 12:48 PM

my attempt at baking bread =3
watching an Italian cooking show i get the bright idea to try to make some bread. i mean this littlee Italian lady did it lickiety split! me.....i was not so lickiety! i made the well in the flour and started combining the ingredients. i wound up with webbed fingers!
i had no ball of dough to even kneed! i wound up with enough dough for a few biscuits, which came out like tiny rocks =*(
every time i watch someone baking bread i wonder what i did soooo wrong! i've never tried to bake bread again and
i don't giggle when you poke me!

I went for a job interview at an animal shelter and I was being asked questions one of my questions was do you have anything against the youth in Asia I made this funny face and I was like no why would I so she said I was seemed like a perfect candidate and I will get a call about a week later I get a call I got the job I was thrilled I love animals of all kinds so I start this new job and I find out that one of my jobs is to euthanize the animals had absolutely nothing to do with the youth in Asia so needless to say I bawled my eyes out and told her that I would do anything else besides euthanized animals that was a really sad day for me sorry to be a downer but it was funny you know you, youth in Asia

Last edited by hummy; 04-09-2015 at 07:30 PM..