View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 05-27-2015, 08:18 PM

When it appeared he was coming along willingly, she let go of his hand, but unknown to her, the damage was already done. Not only they had been together in the same space, but her hand on his, and it was more than enough to have the eager rumor mill running wildly. She would not become aware of it until much later, however. Anyway, her mind right now was preoccupied by certain male and his health. The silence was blessing, of course, but not long lasting when her earpiece beeped. She touched it slightly and listened with a frown. "Lacrimae speaking. ... Food fight? No, I cannot come right now. I have a situation at hand here that must be dealt with," she paused then and frown became slightly deeper. "I do not know what you are smirking about it, but it is unneeded. ... I can hear it in your voice. ... If they both have stopped throwing food then keep an eye on the pair, but that should be enough for now. Bye."

Soon after, they reached the nurse's office and Mae knocked on the door in demanding, impatient manner. Yet, no answer came. Another knock and then she was barging in, pretty much like she owned the place. But a kind of bossiness was one of her main traits a lot of people noticed about her right away. Not that right now it mattered for the room was empty. With gesture showing that Saith should sit down, she looked about and found the medicine cabinet, but it was locked... Annoyed, she recalled she had asked this to implemented after some student had gotten high from stuff he had stolen from nurse's office.

"Wait here, I will find the nurse," she told the man rather stiffly, taking in that he didn't look too well, paling to sickly dark grey. How long did the poison take to harm a body? She didn't know, she wasn't studying biology, dammit! After quick and thorough search of surrounding area and few calls to nurse's phone (don't ask why she had it), she returned to the office as empty handed as before. Calmly, she shut the door behind her and sat down on chair besides the bed Saith had chosen. "I could not find the nurse," she explained the obvious and then took his hand to inspect it. It didn't look good, the skin around bite now looking reddish blue and swollen, veins under his skin starting to color. By gods, she had said it was dangerous to have such things in university, but who listened to her?? At least when she didn't stomp her foot.

There was only one thing she could do now. Well, maybe two, if she broke into the cabinet, but she wasn't sure she would know the right antidote anyway. So, with sigh she accepted her fate and the blue eyes fluttered shut as a soft hum started to vibrate in her throat. Her skin grew warmer, as did his, but it wasn't unpleasant. There was a soft, barely noticeable glow about her that then transferred to his wound. With the rise and full of the soft hum, the magic streamed through his body in gentle waves, erasing existence of the poison and any damage it had done in its wake. Tiny sweat droplet formed by her brow, as the magical of healing was one she hardly ever practiced, but still on some level it was as natural to her as breathing.

"There," she spoke, opening eyes to have a look at the result of her work. There was just a small, pinkish mark on his hand now. "You are good to return to dorms," council president informed the dark male and stood up. "I only ask of you this, do not share this fact with anyone," Lacrimae spoke, referencing her healing abilities. No one really knew what happened to the people drafted in the Healing Squads, but they were never seen or heard from again and people with this rare ability hid this gift as much as they could. Yet, she couldn't let a man die on her, even if he was a cocky delinquent. With this, Mae turned to leave.

If there was one thing Marwo was good at it was ignoring people. Well, to be honest, she sucked it and was much better at making them regret ever bothering her. But at least she liked to pretend she was very good at ignoring people. And that's exactly what she did with the weird pinkie guy. Having had her revenge and outfit mostly clean, he was not worth her attention much more. At least not until he had the gall to follow her and even sit down in her booth. At the man's exclamation, she didn't even raise her green eyes, just commented that there's always middle road of ignoring.

Her eyes did lazily travel over the short male and then the one he spoke of, but she cared to respond only after swallowing her bite and washing it down with sip of water. She pondered his urging to mock these fools along, not entirely sure if he really thought of them so lowly or was just trying to find purchase for his opinion that she was a total b***h. Well, it wasn't just an opinion, it was a fact, but anyway.

"That social failure is at least indeed head over heels in love with her, the dimblood that he is. People have done both braver and dumber things in that state," Marwo commented, not in tone that she was defending the now-blue skinned guy, but not attacking either. Her voice became snarkier when she pointed at a male who came in with bunch of guys behind him and girls plastered over his bulky form. "Now that blood clot thinks he is blessing to the Galaxy just because his daddy can pay for his grades, and thinks any woman should be honored to be assaulted by him. Well, when I was done with him, he didn't want any for few weeks," with smirk, Marwolaeth returned to her meal, but not before the male caught her looking at her, visibly paled and ducked his head, quickly changing direction away from the booth the blood red haired woman was in.

Meanwhile, in the spaceport of the university, a ship was landing that would bring more than just new breeze to the university. No, it would be a tornado to turn everything upside down...

~ p o p p e t ♥, Queen_Andais, star2000shadow, Eastriel are absolutely amazing ~