View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-06-2014, 11:10 PM

The Queen is coming!! Elaine was rushing around her tiny shop, trying to make everything as neat as possible. Of course, since she normally did her work in private, she didn't care whether it was clean or sloppy. As long as she could find everything she needed, it didn't matter to her. However, today was different. There was some kind of rich people get-together, and the Queen wanted a new dress for the occasion. Her normal tailor was away, so Elaine was given the task of helping Her Majesty, on very short notice.

The brunette was careful to make sure all of the prettiest (and most expensive) fabrics were out for show. All of the 'commoners' fabrics, she tossed into a pile in the back of her shop. "I've gotta make sure I look like I'm talented. If I pull this off, I could be famous with the 'richies'." she thought aloud. She always called the higher class people richies. She never cared much for snobby rich folk. But, there were dozens of repairs that needed to be made to the shop, and more business would help pay for those repairs.

As long as I hold my tongue, and don't smart off to the Queen, I should be able to handle this. Crap. This is gonna be tough. she thought.