View Single Post
Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 02-24-2015, 06:38 PM

By the time Ziarra had caught up to the rest of the elementals, there was chaos. Ice and Metal were fighting each other, and then a bolt of lightning stopped everyone. She hadn't even realized there was a storm elemental here. Aya was terrified of lightning and thunder, and Z knew she probably was having a panic attack right now. And the little voice in her head was telling her that waltzing in would probably get her involved in a fight as well. Silently, she left the elementals, and went to find Aya.

------------------------------

He didn't seem all that bad. The hunter was even kind enough to ask her if she was lost. Aya was lost, but she needed to find Z. She let out a sigh. Z would have to find her own way back, or Aya would catch up to her later. "I'm a little bit lost, actually. I got myself a bit turned around." She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Um, do you know the way back to the mai-"

A crack of lightning not too far away stopped Aya mid-sentence. She let out a high pitched shriek, and then covered her mouth. "S..sorry.." She spoke softly. She was visibly shaking, and was biting her lip. "So, uh, t..the way back to the main trail?" She stuttered.