View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 10:03 PM

"Then I'll teach you... you seem to have a lot of self confidence issues. Don't worry, son, I won't bite. And since you're Kilana's friend I'll let you in on a secret." Clarence took a liking to the boy as soon as he spoke up, though he seemed to be a bit mousy, he had no doubt that he could help the boy become a strong man. He pulled him under his shoulder gently and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "She has a heart shaped birth mark on her right butt cheek. Mention it and watch how much she blushes. I like you Trace, please make sure you take care of Kila for me." They walked into the kitchen with him chuckling to himself softly.

"Have fun with him daddy?" Kila asked softly as she kissed her fathers cheek and then sat down. Her mother simply glanced at her, Trace and Clarence then rolled her eyes. "Well mom fixed green beans, fried fish, rice and broccoli. So dig in guys." she smiled at both males and gave her mother a blank stare before turning to her own food.