View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-30-2014, 10:33 PM

Can I remember her? Oh god... I still have her profile. It was absolutely terrible. =w=
She's so over powered and such a... ugh... just... I'm dissappointed in my past self...

Here she is... Laugh.

Name: Priscilla Dellano

Race: Fire spirit

Class: Sorcerer

Skills:
-Able to control fire
-Able to make a person burn instantly, if her power is enhanced by the largest star(the sun) (Can only perform during the day)
-Able to summon Fire Dragons
-Able to disapear and reapear, she is technically a spirit after all..
Strengths:
-The sun
-Any type of fire
-Oxygen
-The though or feeling of Love (<.< It accually seems kinda like a cleche xD)

Weaknesses:
-Water
-Dirt
-Solar eclipse
-Water element
-rain

History: Born a fire nymph, Which looks like a ball of fire with eyes, Priscilla was abandoned by her family. The town though of her as a demon. As she grew she became more human-like. At the age of 13 she ventured into the town she was abandoned by. The town not knowing who she was welcomed her in. She made friends who let her stay with them.

As she grew pain grew inside her. She kept it to herself not sure of what it was. On her fifteenth birthday she went insane and destroyed the whole town. The survivors, scared and injured, banished her from the town.

Priscilla soon learned to control her pain when mother earth came to her and explained to her what she was. She Thought of herself as destruction. She could do nothing but kill and distroy everything and everyone she loved. She wanders this whirled looking for people to accept her.