View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-23-2015, 03:12 PM

Darius smiled, watching her as she seemed to think over a few things before giving an answer to him. Saying that it sounded lovely made him nod in responce. So, she was willing to reach out as well. Seemed she had picked up a bit on his interest and that he might be picking up on her's. They were still in a sort of game of cat and mouse. Neither knowing to much about the other for the moment, both testing the water with the other. He wondered about her thoughts on him, but he would not come right out and say it. She asked him about how long he was planning to be here at this place. His friends had booked him the site for the next week, so he had awhile.

"I will be around for this week....after that I should be heading back to work I suppose" he sighs lightly. The thought of heading back to work was both alluring and at the same time something that put him off. He was a man of work for the most part of his life since leaving his past. Now however, more and more people were attempting to put the thoughts in his head of life being more than work. He knew this, many had various things within their lives, such as love and family. For the most part, Darius had kept such things out of his life for a reason. But now, being here, he could not help but think back on such things. Life and love was a possibility, even for him. But distance and so many variables made it a challenge.

He should expect such things, nothing ever merely falls in one's lap, much of life had to be worked at and for. He was willing, a hard worker at heart. So why not take a chance for once, let himself be pushed out of his boundaries and go for something more. It may turn out worth it in the end. He smiles once more after a moment, gently taking her hand. He lifted it, once more placing a light kiss on the back of her hand. "I look forward to seeing what unfolds through any length of time with you" he says, his eyes on her's once more.